Kim Kardashian is seeking only symbolic damages from the men convicted in her terrifying 2016 Paris robbery case.
According to The Mirror in a Tuesday, May 19, report, the reality star, 45, asked for just one euro — roughly $1.17 — during a civil damages hearing tied to the infamous armed heist that left her traumatized.
Kardashian was robbed at gunpoint inside her Paris hotel suite during Fashion Week after masked intruders tied her up and stole nearly $10 million worth of jewelry, including the massive engagement ring gifted to her by ex-husband Kanye West.
Per the outlet, despite the staggering loss, Kardashian’s attorney, Léonor Hennerick, reportedly told the court her client only wanted a “token euro” in damages from four key members of the gang.
Olivier CORSAN/PHOTOPQR/LE PARISIEN/MAXPPP/Newscom/The Mega Agency
The Skims founder emotionally addressed the ordeal during last year’s criminal trial after alleged ringleader Aït Khedache sent her a written apology.
“I forgive you for what has taken place,” Kardashian said in court, per the outlet. “But it doesn’t change the emotion and the feelings and the trauma.”
As one of the four perpetrators, Khedache ultimately received the harshest sentence — eight years behind bars. The others were released shortly after their 2017 imprisonment due to their age and declining health.
Kardashian’s stylist, Simone Bretter — who was also in the apartment during the terrifying raid — also requested the same symbolic payout of one euro in damages.